- 0000, Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States
Fjuri (rhymes with fury) is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians
We are currently hiring for a Consultant who will be responsible for tackling a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients: from research to strategy to execution. As a Consultant, you will own major components of our client engagements, working closely with key client stakeholders and their teams to address their challenges by using your marketing experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. You will also help manage and guide Fjuri Analysts on your engagement teams.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, with engagement details and scope determined by the client’s specific challenge. A typical engagement involves working with the client to gather information and data to understand and frame the problem, developing an approach to solve the problem within a given timeframe, performing research and data analysis to develop recommendations, gaining buy-in for our recommendations, and then working with the client and your team to implement those recommendations
- Build, maintain, and execute workplans to deliver a portion of engagement objectives within a specified amount of time
- Work with clients throughout engagements to understand their challenges and operating environment, request data, communicate findings, and implement solutions
- Provide guidance to analysts, helping define and oversee their activities and deliverables
- Create internal trainings and resources to improve Fjuri's delivery and processes
- Perform research and analysis to surface insights and relevant facts
- Visualize analyses and build slides to discuss findings with teammates
- Support business development and internal processes between engagements
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in working on a broad set of strategic marketing challenges with different clients across different industries. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of working outside of their comfort zone. You should enjoy taking ownership of hard problems and working closely with a diverse team to develop, test, and iterate toward a solution that you will then help to execute.
- 1+ years of experience in executional marketing role
- Experience building and delivering presentations
- Experience using Excel to prepare and analyze data sets, including advanced features like pivot tables, data tables, and nested formulas
- Experience managing multiple activities against specific deadlines
- BBA/MBA with marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline
- Applied experience configuring and managing marketing technology systems, such as marketing automation systems, email service providers, analytics packages, etc.
- Applied experience with advanced statistics/analytics packages or business intelligence software, such as R, Stata, SPSS, Tableau, or Power BI
- Applied experience with SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable impact
ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.