- 1101 E Pike Street Suite 201, Seattle, WA, United States
Fjuri (rhymes with fury) is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians.
We’re looking for a Fjuri Content Strategist to partner with our clients’ product managers, researchers, product marketers, and other key stakeholders to plan and execute content strategies for demand generation, including lead acquisition and nurture, brand development, and customer relationship management. You will be developing frameworks, best practices, and other resources as you advise our clients on how to build scalable content programs that support multiple audiences and ongoing improvement. Ultimately, you should be able to guide the development of content and supporting processes to help our clients gain market share and build and ongoing, data-informed content marketing capability.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to develop content strategies and processes that can serve all of their target audiences
- Partner with clients’ agencies to execute content strategies, guiding the development and delivery of content
- Create content strategy frameworks and documentation for internal training and project delivery
- Build and support a data-driven, best-in-class content marketing capability
- Promote content strategy at Fjuri and in the broader community of design and content professionals
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Fjuri’s voice
- 1+ years proven work experience in content marketing/strategy
- B2B experience required
- Experience planning out and executing on thought leadership and nurture content
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
- Experience building and delivering presentations to senior managers and executives
- Experience learning, developing, and explaining business processes
- BBA/MBA with marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline
- Experience creating content for translation and localization
- Experience with content management system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable impact
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.