- 1101 E Pike Street, Seattle, WA, United States
Fjuri (rhymes with fury) is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians
We are currently hiring for a Marketing Strategist who will work with Fjuri engagement teams to tackle a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients. As a Marketing Strategist, you will be involved in a variety of tasks, including designing and implementing always-on demand generation programs, assessing current client capabilities, creating Sales enablement resources, and performing marketing research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be a part of our team and share innovative ideas to help our clients build their marketing capability and achieve their goals.
- Build, maintain, and execute workplans to deliver a portion of engagement objectives within a specified amount of time
- Work with clients throughout engagements to understand their challenges and operating environment, request data, communicate findings, and implement solutions
- Provide guidance to analysts, helping define and oversee their activities and deliverables
- Create internal trainings and resources to improve Fjuri's delivery and processes
- Support business development and internal processes between engagements
- Perform research and analysis to surface insights and relevant facts
- 1+ years proven work experience in a marketing strategy or demand generation role
- B2B experience
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns
- Experience building and delivering presentations to senior managers and executives
- Experience managing multiple activities against specific deadlines
- BBA/MBA with marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline
- Experience with B2B demand generation in organizations using enterprise software applications, such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Adobe Analytics
- Experience managing months-long projects from inception through completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable impact
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.