Associate Marketing Director
- 1601 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Fjuri (rhymes with fury) is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians.
We are currently hiring for an Associate Director who will lead Fjuri engagement teams to tackle a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients: from research to strategy to execution. As an Associate Director, you will own the successful delivery of client engagements, working with Fjuri Directors to develop a project roadmap, serving as the main point of contact for our client stakeholders, and directing the engagement team on a daily basis toward a cohesive solution.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, with engagement details and scope determined by the client’s specific challenge. A typical engagement involves working with the client to gather information and data to understand and frame the problem, developing an approach to solve the problem within a given timeframe, performing research and data analysis to develop recommendations, gaining buy-in for our recommendations, and then working with the client and your team to implement those recommendations.
- Build, maintain, and execute overarching project workplans to deliver engagement objectives within a specified amount of time
- Lead teams of analysts and consultants, helping define and oversee their activities and deliverables
- Work with clients to obtain information, communicate findings, and implement solutions
- Develop frameworks for approaching common marketing challenges
- Create internal trainings, thought leadership content, and resources to improve Fjuri's brand recognition and delivery processes
- Support business development and internal processes between engagements
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in gaining broad marketing experience while leading teams and learning to develop and apply repeatable frameworks to solve strategic problems. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of working outside of their comfort zone. You should enjoy managing relationships, directing projects, reviewing analysis and output, and stringing together separate efforts into a strong narrative for client impact.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing roles
- Broad understanding of marketing strategy, demand generation, and digital concepts
- Experience developing and applying analytical, data-driven approaches to solve in a practical manner
- Experience using Excel to prepare and analyze data sets, including advanced features like pivot tables, data tables, and nested formulas
- Experience building and delivering presentations to senior managers and executives
- Experience managing multiple activities against specific deadlines
- BBA/MBA with marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline
- Experience with B2B demand generation in organizations using enterprise software applications, such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Adobe Analytics
- Experience managing months-long projects from inception through comple
- Applied experience with advanced statistics/analytics packages or business intelligence software, such as R, Stata, SPSS, Tableau, or Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable impact
ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.