Marketing Analyst Consultant
- 1101 E Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
Fjuri (pronounced "fury") is a cutting-edge marketing consulting start-up with decades of collective experience within marketing organizations. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions to improve marketing performance by harnessing data, technology, and the latest approaches. One of our Fortune 50 clients affectionately coined the term "the Fjuri effect" to refer to the positive impact that we strive to deliver to each of our clients.
At Fjuri, you will have the opportunity to develop strong marketing and analytical acumen as you work with other marketers and analysts on a broad range of marketing challenges. We value transparency, data, learning, and agility over politics, opinions, egos, and rigid processes. We provide competitive compensation, flexible time off, a work-from-anywhere policy, and ongoing training opportunities for all Fjurians.
We are currently hiring for a Consultant in our Data and Analytics practice who will be responsible for tackling a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients: from research to strategy to execution. As a Consultant, you will own major components of our client engagements, working closely with key client stakeholders and their teams to address their challenges by using large data sets, statistical analysis, and BI platforms, like Tableau and Power BI. You will also help manage and guide Associates on your engagement teams.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, with project details and scope determined by the client’s specific challenge. A typical project involves working with the client to gather information and data to understand and frame the problem, developing an approach to solve the problem within a given timeframe, performing research and data analysis to develop recommendations, gaining buy-in for our recommendations, and then working with the client and your team to implement those recommendations.
The Data and Analytics practice focuses on helping our clients use data effectively. This may involve building a BI capability from scratch, writing SQL queries to prepare data sets, or creating predictive models. Although the details may vary, the constant running through all of the projects is an appreciation for the systems, processes, and governance required to enable near real-time data analysis and delivery.
- Build, maintain, and execute workplans to deliver a portion of engagement objectives within a specified amount of time
- Run meetings with client stakeholders to gather information, understanding their operating environment, present findings, and implement solutions
- Synthesize client challenges and requirements into statistical analyses that can be performed in Excel, BI platforms, R, or other statistical software packages
- Prepare analytical data sets using SQL
- Visualize analyses and build slides to discuss findings with teammates and client stakeholders
- Provide guidance to Associates, helping define and oversee their activities and deliverables
- 3-5 years of experience in analytical role
- Experience writing large SQL queries using advanced features like window functions to address business problems
- Experience or education in statistical analysis and predictive models
- Experience using Excel to prepare and analyze data sets, including advanced features like pivot tables, data tables, and nested formulas
- Experience building and delivering presentations
- Experience managing multiple activities against specific deadlines
- BBA/MBA with marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline
- Applied experience with advanced statistics/analytics packages or business intelligence software, such as R, Stata, SPSS, Tableau, or Power BI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable impact
ABOUT OUR HIRING PROCESS
We assess candidates against a variety of factors including experience, skills, and analytical ability. As a data-driven consultancy, we utilize methods such as online testing, case interviews, and fit interviews throughout our hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.