Demand Generation Marketing Manager
- 1601 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Fjuri is a marketing consulting firm that helps companies grow by addressing their key marketing challenges. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions that enhance their marketing strategy and execution by harnessing the latest approaches, technology, data science, and analytics. Our teams bring together deep marketing expertise, analytical acumen, and boundless curiosity to solve our client's challenges as if they were our own.
Fjuri is looking for a high energy, self-starter to join its growing team as the Demand Generation Manager. This role is two-fold; supporting internal business development demand generation for Fjuri as well as working closely with delivery teams on executing campaign development for clients. The Demand Generation manager role will have an eye for design, be detailed oriented, and previous experience creating and executing marketing campaigns. Additional experience with CRM integration and SEO is preferred.
- Work with business development team to maintain marketing calendar, campaigns, and both client and Fjuri demand generation efforts.
- Develop multi-touch, multi-channel marketing campaigns for both internal and external clients.
- Deliver monthly reports through tracking program results, measuring program success, ROI, and key reporting metrics.
- Execute demand generation programs designed to drive revenue across various buying personas and corporate vertical and geographic segments.
- Work with clients on creating demand generation campaigns, working with their CRM and Marketing automation tools to boost sales engagement.
- Analyze marketing results and implement refinements based on discovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work history that shows experience with SEO, CMS, CRM, and Marketing Automation programs.
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships and interact with team and clients.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proven skills in project management with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- 2-3 Years Marketing Automation expertise (preferably Marketo and HubSpot) – campaign creation, reporting, analytics and integration between systems.
- 2-3 Years' experience creating and executing demand generation campaigns focused on driving company growth and sales funnel.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to measure performance, evaluate results, and implement necessary adjustments.
- Strong ability to write, analyze, and appropriately adjust the various components (subject, content and call to action) for email and website marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Previous CMS experience creating landing pages, integrating behavioral campaigns and lead forms.
- Intermediate to Advanced Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Deep understanding of various SEO and online marketing tools
- Understand technical SEO concerns such as Angular rendering, crawling, etc.
- Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including rankings, traffic, CTR, and conversion
- Familiar with executing SERP analysis on critical head terms
- Experience creating page content for landing pages, campaigns, website, etc....
- Identify and manage crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect ranking.
- High level of integrity, character, and humility.
- Professional demeanor.
- Self-starter. Results-oriented. Driven. High Energy.
- Works well with teams and on individual projects.
- Collaborative problem solver.
- Excellent communicator and presenter.
- Highly analytical with a commitment to putting in KPI’s and systems of accountability.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task for multiple clients.
- Responsive, with a calm sense of urgency and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.