- 1601 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Fjuri is a marketing consulting firm that helps companies grow by addressing their key marketing challenges. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions that enhance their marketing strategy and execution by harnessing the latest approaches, technology, data science, and analytics. Our teams bring together deep marketing expertise, analytical acumen, and boundless curiosity to solve our client's challenges as if they were our own.
We are currently hiring for a Consultant who will be responsible for tackling a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients: from research to strategy to execution. As a consultant, you will own major components of our client engagements, working closely with key client stakeholders and their teams to address their challenges by using your marketing experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. You will also help manage and guide the Fjuri analysts on your engagement teams.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, with engagement details and scope determined by the client’s specific challenge, but a typical engagement involves working with the client to gather information and data to understand and frame the problem, developing an approach to solve the problem within a given timeframe, performing research and data analysis to develop recommendations, gaining buy-in for our recommendations, and then working with the client and your team to implement those recommendations.
- Build, maintain, and execute work plans to deliver specific engagement objectives within a specified amount of time
- Perform research and analysis to surface insights and relevant facts
- Work with clients throughout engagements to understand problems and context, request data, communicate findings, and implement solutions
- Provide guidance to analysts, helping define and oversee their activities and deliverables on engagements
- Create internal trainings, thought leadership content, and resources to improve Fjuri's brand recognition and delivery processes
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in developing a broad skill set in B2B and B2C marketing working on a varied set of difficult problems with different clients across different industries. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of working outside of their comfort zone. You should enjoy taking ownership of hard problems and working closely with a diverse team to develop, test, and iterate toward a solution that you will then help to execute.
- 1+ years of work experience in an executional marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply analytical, data-driven approaches to solve problems in a practical manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Proficiency using Excel, including advanced features like pivot tables and solver
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable business/marketing impact
- Bachelor's with marketing specialization
- Experience with advanced statistics/analytics packages or business intelligence software, such as R, Stata, SPSS, Tableau, or Power BI
- Prior experience with setting up and managing marketing technology systems, such as marketing automation systems, email service providers, analytics packages, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.