- 1601 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Fjuri is a marketing consulting firm that helps companies grow by addressing their key marketing challenges. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions that enhance their marketing strategy and execution by harnessing the latest approaches, technology, data science, and analytics. Our teams bring together deep marketing expertise, analytical acumen, and boundless curiosity to solve our client's challenges as if they were our own.
We are currently hiring for an Analyst who will be responsible for tackling a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients: from research to strategy to execution. As an Analyst, you will use your analytical abilities, critical thinking, and data fluency to help develop and execute approaches to solve our clients' challenges under the direction of a senior Fjuri teammate.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, with engagement details and scope determined by the client’s specific challenge. A typical engagement involves working with the client to gather information and data to understand and frame the problem, developing an approach to solve the problem within a given timeframe, performing research and data analysis to develop recommendations, gaining buy-in for our recommendations, and then working with the client and your team to implement those recommendations.
- Work with senior teammates throughout engagements to understand problems and context, request data, communicate findings, and implement solutions
- Perform research and analysis to surface insights and relevant facts
- Visualize analysis and build slides to discuss process and findings with teammates
- Support business development and internal processes between engagements
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in honing their data analysis and problem-solving skills while gaining exposure to marketing on a varied set of difficult problems with different clients across different industries. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of working outside of their comfort zone. You should enjoy being the "data expert," performing data analysis, synthesizing research and analysis into findings, and working closely with a diverse team to develop, test, and iterate toward a solution that you will then help to execute.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline with strong academic performance: e.g., statistics, applied mathematics, econometrics, economics, operations research, or marketing science preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply analytical, data-driven approaches to solve problems in a practical manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Proficiency using Excel, including advanced features like pivot tables and nested formulas
- Ownership mentality and ability to manage multiple activities against specific deadlines
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience with advanced statistics/analytics packages or business intelligence software, such as R, Stata, SPSS, Tableau, or Power BI
- Experience with SQL
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.