Associate Marketing Director
- 1601 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Fjuri is a marketing consulting firm that helps companies grow by addressing their key marketing challenges. We work closely with our clients to develop and apply practical solutions that enhance their marketing strategy and execution by harnessing the latest approaches, technology, data science, and analytics. Our teams bring together deep marketing expertise, analytical acumen, and boundless curiosity to solve our client's challenges as if they were our own.
We are currently hiring for an Associate Director who will lead Fjuri engagement teams to tackle a broad range of marketing challenges on behalf of our clients: from research to strategy to execution. As an Associate Director, you will own the successful delivery of client engagements, working with Fjuri Directors to develop a project roadmap, serving as the main point of contact for our client stakeholders, and directing the engagement team on a daily basis toward a cohesive solution.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, with engagement details and scope determined by the client’s specific challenge. A typical engagement involves working with the client to gather information and data to understand and frame the problem, developing an approach to solve the problem within a given timeframe, performing research and data analysis to develop recommendations, gaining buy-in for our recommendations, and then working with the client and your team to implement those recommendations.
- Build, maintain, and execute work plans to deliver specific engagement objectives within a specified amount of time
- Perform research and analysis to surface insights and relevant facts
- Work with clients throughout engagements to understand problems and context, request data, communicate findings, and implement solutions
- Provide guidance to analysts, helping define and oversee their activities and deliverables on engagements
- Create internal trainings, thought leadership content, and resources to improve Fjuri's brand recognition and delivery processes
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in applying their marketing expertise to develop marketing strategies and lead teams on a varied set of difficult problems with different clients across different industries. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of working outside of their comfort zone. You should enjoy managing relationships, directing projects, reviewing analysis and output, and stringing together separate efforts into a strong narrative for client impact.
- 3+ years of work experience in an executional marketing role
- Broad understanding of marketing strategy and concepts
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply analytical, data-driven approaches to solve problems in a practical manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distil and communicate complex concepts, research, and findings via emails, presentations, and documents
- Experience presenting to executives and senior leaders
- Experience managing months-long projects from inception through completion
- Ownership mentality and a drive to deliver measurable business/marketing impact
- BBA with marketing specialization or MBA
- Experience leading teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.