Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- 1601 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
We work with our clients to enhance marketing strategy and execute to harness the latest approaches, world-class technology, data science, and the right analytics architecture to optimize marketing performance and deliver more significant and consistent value from marketing investments.
Fjuri, a marketing strategy consulting firm based in Seattle, is hiring for an Office Manager who will be responsible for tackling a broad range of duties. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and capable of working outside of their comfort zone.
If you love people, take pride in working independently and managing key projects, are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in an environment that requires multi-tasking yet never missing a deadline, we have an opportunity for you!
You will play an important role in contributing to Fjuri’s development. You will work directly with the Fjuri team and key partners. This role is perfect for someone that is interested in developing a broad skill set as you manage Fjuri’s office functions.
The successful candidate will be someone who works with honesty and integrity; is confident and assertive with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; has an intense sense of urgency and desire for results coupled with a sense of humor, positive spirit and passion for being the best they can be every day.
- Manage all invoicing purposes for the department; document management, budgeting, vendor billing, contracts
- Serve as assistant to CEO and founder, which includes the following: book travel, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, plan events, manage project deadlines
- Responsible for space management for the company
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Manage office budgets
- Conduct background and reference checks
- Benefits administration
- Approve employee expenses
- Manage the social media channels of the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities or related field
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in business writing
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- BA/BS degree and relevant experience
- Ability to work independently
- Sense of urgency and desire for results coupled with a sense of humor, positive spirit and passion for being the best they can be every day.
- Highly flexible, self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Works effectively with all levels of employees; no interest in politics or establishing roadblocks
- Strong internet and research capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.