Customer Success Representative (Graduate Placement)
- 1 St John's Square, Farringdon, London EC1M 4PN, UK
We founded Fixter to bring car maintenance into the 21st century. Because we believe booking an MOT in this day and age should be as simple as booking a taxi, or ordering a takeaway. Simple, streamlined and stress-free. And completely on demand.
Bringing together car industry specialists and state-of-the-art digital experts, Fixter provides a complete end-to-end service with world-class customer experience, designed to liberate car owners from the stress of booking a high street garage service.
Since our launch in Manchester 2 years ago, Fixter has expanded to 50+ cities across the UK, raised a £6m Series A, and is now trusted by thousands of car owners every month who never need to visit a garage ever again!
We are looking for graduates to join our Customer Success team. At the front-line for Fixter, you will be liaising directly with our customers (via phone, email & livechat) gaining a deeper understanding of the customer mindset.
As a Customer Success Representative, your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responding to customer & garage queries via telephone, email & livechat
- Responding to customer complaints in an effective manner than aligns with Fixter’s voice
- Updating customer information in our CRM during and after each communication
- Responding to customer reviews on Google, TrustPilot and other channels
- Working with a dynamic team, adapting and reacting to new challenges and troubleshooting where necessary
- Taking responsibility for your work, organising and prioritising yourself when necessary
To be considered for the Customer Success Representative team, you must possess and can demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Have a passion for best in class customer service
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you’ll love the startup buzz
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy. You’ll be familiar with MS Office and preferably know your way around Google docs, with the ability to pick up new tools
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Bonus if you have demonstrable motor vehicle technical knowledge but not a prerequisite
What we offer:
- Be an early team member of what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture: you will be part of discussions on tech, product, marketing, operations and global expansion.
- Competitive salary & benefits, Mac laptop, and a cool office in Clerkenwell, a vibrant area in the heart of London.