Head of Growth
- 1 St John's Square, Farringdon, London EC1M 4PN, UK
We founded Fixter to bring car maintenance into the 21st century. Because we believe booking an MOT in this day and age should be as simple as booking a taxi, or ordering a takeaway. Simple, streamlined and stress-free. And completely on demand.
Bringing together car industry specialists and state-of-the-art digital experts, Fixter provides a complete end-to-end service with world-class customer experience, designed to liberate car owners from the stress of booking a high street garage service.
Since our launch in Manchester 2 years ago, Fixter has expanded to 50+ cities across the UK, raised a £6m Series A, and is now trusted by thousands of car owners every month who never need to visit a garage eve again!
Reporting directly to the co-founders, you will oversee high-level acquisition and retention strategies to scale our paid and free acquisition efforts. As Head of Growth, you will need to be able to set high level strategy, and also dig into the nitty gritty of campaigns - we are looking for an analytically-minded strategist with experience of marketing in start-ups.
As our Head of Growth, you will oversee all strategic and tactical execution of the marketing function, including:
- Paid acquisition channels (Search, Social Advertising, Affiliates, Influencers, etc) online and offline
- Owned and Earned acquisition (content marketing, SEO, referral programmes, Email marketing, PR, Influencers and Brand Marketing)
- Devise and manage a robust experimental approach to growth, being responsible for all marketing experiments and working closely with the product team on CRO
- Managing agencies and freelancers
- Recruitment and management of a world-class marketing team
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of marketing channels, driving change through analytical insight
Experience in setting high-level strategy but also hands-on, tactical experience ensuring you’re able to, for example, dig into the nitty gritty of Google Ads accounts.
A data-driven mindset
Experience building, leading and developing teams
Experience with managing Google Ads and Facebook Ad campaigns
A deep commercial understanding - how to measure and optimise for revenue (CAC, LTV)
Ideally, experience with enterprise level CRM and ESPs, for example Salesforce & Pardot
What we offer:
- Be an early team member of what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture: you will be part of discussions on tech, product, marketing, operations and global expansion.
- Competitive salary & benefits, Mac laptop, and a cool office in Clerkenwell, a vibrant area in the heart of London.