Customer Service Representative
- 1 St John's Square, Farringdon, London EC1M 4PN, UK
We founded Fixter to bring car maintenance into the 21st century. Because we believe booking an MOT in this day and age should be as simple as booking a taxi, or ordering a takeaway. Simple, streamlined and stress-free. And completely on demand.
Bringing together car industry specialists and state-of-the-art digital experts, Fixter provides a complete end-to-end service with world-class customer experience, designed to liberate car owners from the stress of booking a high street garage service.
Since our launch in Manchester 2 years ago, Fixter has expanded to 50+ cities across the UK, raised a £6m Series A, and is now trusted by thousands of car owners every month who never need to visit a garage ever again!
Our growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. You will manage the first line of contact for customer enquiries and will be responsible for customer communication via e-mail, live chat and telephone. Customer engagement of all types will be your passion and you will handle enquiries from new and existing customers as well as our garage partners.
You will show a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, be well-trained in product knowledge to offer quick and accurate assistance to customers, and you will help improve our internal processes so that the operations KPI are all met/exceeded.
As a Customer Service Representative, your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Customer and garage query resolution
- Inbound and outbound call handling
- Responding to live chat
- Handling customer e-mail enquiries
- Update customer information in our CRM during and after each communication
To be considered for the Customer Service Representative position, you must possess and can demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Have a passion for best in class customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Be proactive in dealing with enquiries/complaints
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Bonus if you have demonstrable motor vehicle technical knowledge but not a prerequisite
- Be an early team member of what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture: you will be part of discussions on tech, product, marketing, operations and global expansion.
- Competitive salary & benefits, Mac laptop, and a cool office in Clerkenwell, a vibrant area in the heart of London.