Garage Operations (Customer Service & Sales)
- 1 St John's Square, Farringdon, London EC1M 4PN, UK
We founded Fixter to bring car maintenance into the 21st century. Because we believe booking an MOT in this day and age should be as simple as booking a taxi, or ordering a takeaway. Simple, streamlined and stress-free. And completely on demand.
Bringing together car industry specialists and state-of-the-art digital experts, Fixter provides a complete end-to-end service with world-class customer experience, designed to liberate car owners from the stress of booking a high street garage service.
Since our launch in Manchester 2 years ago, Fixter has expanded to 50+ cities across the UK, raised a £6m Series A, and is now trusted by thousands of car owners every month who never need to visit a garage ever again!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Fixter on our Garage Operations team. You will manage the first line of contact with our garages and will help our garage partners with our customers’ bookings. Customer engagement of all types will be your passion as you will handle enquiries from our garage partners. To be successful in this role you will also have a natural sales ability and be confident in relationship building and negotiating, as you will play an integral role in driving additional revenue for the company.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Garage query resolution
- Inbound and outbound call handling
- Responding to live chat
- Negotiating pricing of bookings with Garages
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for best in class customer service
- Be confident with pushing back and negotiating where required
- Excellent time-management skills and an ability to manage your own workload
- Be proactive in dealing with enquiries/complaints
- Have demonstrable motor vehicle technical knowledge (preferable)
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the role
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues in other team
What we offer:
- Be an early team member of what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture: you will be part of discussions on tech, product, marketing, operations and global expansion.
- Competitive salary & benefits, Mac laptop, and a cool office in Clerkenwell, a vibrant area in the heart of London.