IT Business Systems Analyst
- 111 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases. We have an industry-leading and differentiated drug discovery platform. Our comprehensive proprietary libraries of the extracellular proteome, differentiated screening capabilities and protein therapeutic generation and engineering capabilities comprise a unique and powerful IND engine that positions us to discover novel pathways and targets in immuno-oncology and will continue to generate important development programs. Our success with our drug discovery platform has led to a pipeline that is on track to more than double to five development programs in clinical trials across multiple indications in 2018. We also have several undisclosed research programs at different points of the target validation and molecule generation phases that have the potential to yield our next wave of development-stage therapeutic biologics. And we continue to fuel this process at the earliest stages with new screens planned this year.
Five Prime is committed to innovation and outstanding science to develop effective new drugs for the treatment of severe diseases. We value our culture of openness, collaboration and productivity.
The company is in a strong financial position and has an effective executive team and Board of Directors. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com
We are seeking a motivated and ambitious Business Systems Analyst to join our Information Technology group. The Business Systems Analyst is an individual contributor role responsible for providing project coordination, functional expertise and contributes to process improvements and enhancements for mission-critical ERP implementations. This position will collaborate with stakeholders across business units and technology service providers to develop and implement computerized systems and workflows to enable robust and efficient operations. The nature of this work requires an individual whose background combines functional expertise and systems management skills with an understanding of information technology, and specific knowledge of the assigned enterprise-wide software and modules. This position reports to IT Applications Manager.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across business units to understand and analyze current business processes and workflows.
- Document and communicate requirements for automated business processes.
- Serve as project coordinator on enterprise-wide development projects, including development of the project plan, monitoring and reporting on project progress, and advising managers and stakeholders of potential project delays or resources required to complete the project on a timely basis.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail business process supported by enterprise systems.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users.
- Coordinate and collaborate with functional users and IT staff to find solutions to problems identified in testing, resolve issues during systems upgrades, ensure that requirements documentation is easily translated into UAT (user acceptance training)/functional test plans, and ensure that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed.
- Serve as the primary liaison between business units and the engineering and IT teams to provide technology support and enable continuous process Performs other information technology and business analysis duties as required to support assigned enterprise systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Information Systems or related discipline 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in gathering business requirements and writing test plans
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Familiarity with SOX controls
- Experience with Visual Studios, Microsoft AX 2012 a plus
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute and manage multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines with shifting priorities and resources in a fast-paced working environment
- Intrinsically motivated, with a passion for technology, collaboration and innovation
At FivePrime, we believe a diverse workforce drives our success as a company. We are always working to create an environment where different backgrounds and viewpoints are valued and celebrated.
FivePrime is an equal opportunity employer. FivePrime makes employment decisions, including in recruitment and selection, without consideration of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability.