Temporary - Administrative Assistant
- 111 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases. We have an industry-leading and differentiated drug discovery platform. Our comprehensive proprietary libraries of the extracellular proteome, differentiated screening capabilities and protein therapeutic generation and engineering capabilities comprise a unique and powerful IND engine that positions us to discover novel pathways and targets in immuno-oncology and will continue to generate important development programs. Our success with our drug discovery platform has led to a pipeline that is on track to more than double to five development programs in clinical trials across multiple indications in 2018. We also have several undisclosed research programs at different points of the target validation and molecule generation phases that have the potential to yield our next wave of development-stage therapeutic biologics. And we continue to fuel this process at the earliest stages with new screens planned this year.
Five Prime is committed to innovation and outstanding science to develop effective new drugs for the treatment of severe diseases. We value our culture of openness, collaboration and productivity.
The company is in a strong financial position and has an effective executive team and Board of Directors. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com
FivePrime Therapeutics is experiencing tremendous growth and has a need to hire a Administrative Support professional to support hiring activities. This role will partner with Executive Admin’s in Research & Development and Systems Engineering, Finance and IT to help with creating positive candidate interview experiences. Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following activities:
- Candidate outreach – requesting availability, confirming and setting up interviews through our ATS system (SmartRecruiters)
- Candidate Interview scheduling – working with Admins and the hiring managers to schedule candidates for onsite and skype interviews
- Candidate paperwork – creating interview schedules and sending NDA’s via DocuSign
- Organizing candidate & hiring team lunches
- Meeting candidates onsite and setting up Skype for remote candidate interviews
- Helping with candidate onboarding – information, introductions, welcome card etc.
- Event support for the Admin team– helping scheduling, set up, logistics
- Administrative and Logistic help in the management of Science Day
- Assistance with occasional lunch ordering for meetings
- Help co-ordinate mid-year processes as required
- Some calendaring and administrative support for the R&PD team
- Assist other teams with recruiting – as available
- Other duties & projects as required
- BS Degree in Human Resource’s or related discipline preferred
- 1+ year of interview scheduling experience
- Positive “can do” attitude and approach to work
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to connect the dots and make smart observations based on reviewing a schedule
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills – how to prioritize when everything is a priority.
At FivePrime, we believe a diverse workforce drives our success as a company. We are always working to create an environment where different backgrounds and viewpoints are valued and celebrated.
FivePrime is an equal opportunity employer. FivePrime makes employment decisions, including in recruitment and selection, without consideration of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability.