Temporary - Accounts Payable Specialist
- 111 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases. We have an industry-leading and differentiated drug discovery platform. Our comprehensive proprietary libraries of the extracellular proteome, differentiated screening capabilities and protein therapeutic generation and engineering capabilities comprise a unique and powerful IND engine that positions us to discover novel pathways and targets in immuno-oncology and will continue to generate important development programs. Our success with our drug discovery platform has led to a pipeline that is on track to more than double to five development programs in clinical trials across multiple indications in 2018. We also have several undisclosed research programs at different points of the target validation and molecule generation phases that have the potential to yield our next wave of development-stage therapeutic biologics. And we continue to fuel this process at the earliest stages with new screens planned this year.
Five Prime is committed to innovation and outstanding science to develop effective new drugs for the treatment of severe diseases. We value our culture of openness, collaboration and productivity.
The company is in a strong financial position and has an effective executive team and Board of Directors. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com
We are seeking a temporary Senior Accounts Payable Specialist or Accountant to assist our Corporate Accounting
- Process complex vendor invoices with accuracy. Verify and match vendor invoices to purchase orders and obtain appropriate payment approval.
- Monitor vendor statements and respond to vendor inquires, as needed.
- Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice and payment discrepancies through proactive communication with the procurement group, end-users and the vendor.
- Assist with clean-up of vendor master database
- Monitor the open purchase order list to identify and resolve problems on a timely basis.
- Participate in the implementation of D365, Five Prime’s new ERP system – assist with data migration and data testing of open purchase orders, vendor master data, etc.
- Participate in the implementation of Concur T&E system and assist with initial expense report processing.
- Assist with other ad-hoc requests or projects as needed.
- Associate degree in Accounting or similar disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in processing full cycle accounts payable transactions
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external customers
- Detail-oriented, ability to work independently and take ownership of projects ·
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, Concur, SAP Business One, Point Purchasing or similar systems.
At FivePrime, we believe a diverse workforce drives our success as a company. We are always working to create an environment where different backgrounds and viewpoints are valued and celebrated.
FivePrime is an equal opportunity employer. FivePrime makes employment decisions, including in recruitment and selection, without consideration of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability.