- 111 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a biotechnology company discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics. FivePrime has a differentiated discovery platform and capabilities that is fueling a growing portfolio of development candidates.
Our pipeline includes:
- Cabiralizumab (FPA008), an anti-CSF-1R antibody currently in development in a Phase 2 trial in pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS) and a Phase 2 trial in second-line pancreatic cancer
- FPA144, an anti-FGFR2b antibody currently in a Phase 1/3 clinical trial in FGFR2b over-expressing gastric cancer
- FPA150, an anti-B7H4 antibody will enter Phase 1 clinical development in the first half of 2018
- FPT155, a CD80 fusion protein, which is in IND-enabling studies
We have entered into strategic discovery and development collaborations with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, including Bristol-Myers Squibb, GSK, UCB and Zai Labs.
FivePrime is committed to innovation and outstanding science, values that are reflected in our people and our products. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
Five Prime Therapeutics is currently seeking an experienced Accountant to join its accounting team. The Accountant will report to the Senior Manager, Close and Reporting and will be directly responsible for day-to-day general ledger accounting.Responsibilites:
- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for various accounts
- Support monthly close by preparing and entering accurate journal entries and maintain the monthly journal entry binder
- Maintain the fixed assets module (acquisition, depreciation, and disposition)
- Support the requirements of the annual audit and quarterly reviews through preparation of audit schedules and other support requested by the external auditors
- Support the requirements of management’s testing of internal controls through gathering support requested by SOX consultants and reviewing any relevant internal control narratives
- Assist with special projects as needed, including assisting with tax returns and filings
- BS or BA in Accounting or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Prior experience in biotech preferred, but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.