Business Systems Analyst - Fixed Term (Parental Leave Cover)
- 42 Connett Road, Bell Block, Taranaki, New Zealand
Firstgas Group own and operate the pipes, storage, tanks, cylinders and trucks that deliver natural gas or LPG to about 165,000 customers across the country. We’re also about the future – exploring alternative energy sources that are sustainable, environmentally friendly and deliver to New Zealand’s energy needs in a changing world. We’re exploring all sorts of exciting possibilities that will support NZ’s low carbon energy future.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that reflects our society and a culture where people can bring their whole and best selves to work. Our aim is to foster an inclusive culture which supports innovation by encouraging diversity of thought to come up with new ideas, make better decisions and ultimately become a more successful business
We're looking for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join our growing Bell Block based IS team, on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Reporting to the Manager, Solutions & Delivery, you'll be responsible for assisting with business systems process improvement initiatives to support the team deliver on a significant work plan.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, forward thinker who wants to be part of this challenge and has great ideas to help us get there. In this role you will be key part of the team and be exposed to a business with a strategic focus on growth which the right IT solutions are an essential part of this strategy.
Do you have?
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years proven track record in technical projects
- Experience writing business cases and documenting processes
- People / customer focused approach
- Sound understanding of IT and application solutions
- Self-management skills with a focus on work prioritisation and planning
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A willingness to learn, develop and share knowledge
- Ability to problem solve with a positive can-do attitude
- A commitment to safety – it’s our priority, and will need to be yours
Firstgas Group offers a culture that embraces productivity and integrity, encourages proactive thinking and rewards achievement. On offer is an exciting role within a dynamic company. Grow your career in an environment that places high emphasis on staff development and well being. There is simply so much potential here - for our business and for your career. So, make great things happen now by applying here today!
Applications close on 26 January 2021