LPG Driver/Operator - Rockgas Auckland
- Langley Road, Wiri, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
Rockgas is New Zealand's number one supplier of LPG and still growing. At Rockgas we are committed to delivering market leading performance to shareholders and great value and service to our customers. How do we do this? With our talented team of employees working from one end of the country to the other to make great things happen.
Ingrained in everything we do is our commitment to respect the rights and interests of the communities in which we operate, and strive to minimise health, safety and environmental impacts on our customers and communities, as well as our employees.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that reflects and supports our communities. A place where our people can bring their whole selves to work and feel valued for their contribution.
What you will do
You will often work in a sole charge capacity (after an initial training period) and will require a full Class 2 license. It’s pretty physical as you’ll be moving a lot of LPG cylinders, loading and unloading them on to trucks. We’re big on health and safety here at Rockgas, so you’ll need to do all this while maintaining a safe work environment.
What we’re looking for
To be successful in securing this role you’ll need to have:
- A minimum class 2 heavy trade vehicle license (Dangerous Goods endorsement would be ideal but not essential) with proven experience as a driver.
- A strong customer service focus
- A very good level of physical fitness in order to manoeuvre LPG cylinders
- Good communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
- A strong work ethic, integrity and adaptability
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours and in all weather conditions
The recruitment process for this role involves a medical check which includes a drug and alcohol test, and a criminal record check.
What we offer
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work in a great team, interact with customers and keep physically fit. We offer a safe work environment where your wellness is a priority, a competitive hourly rate, a discretionary bonus programme, and great benefits such as medical insurance and a fitness grant.
Think this sounds like you or one of your mates? If yes, please apply now.
Applications close on 29 January 2021.