Assistant Branch Manager
- Langley Road, Wiri, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
Rockgas is New Zealand's number one supplier of LPG and growing. At Rockgas we are committed to delivering market leading performance to shareholders and great value and service to our customers. How do we do this? With our talented team of employees working from one end of the country to the other to make great things happen.
Ingrained in everything we do is our commitment to respect the rights and interests of the communities in which we operate, and strive to minimise health, safety and environmental impacts on our customers and communities, as well as our employees.
We are committed to creating a rewarding and diverse workplace that reflects our society and supports and empowers our employees by encouraging personal development, recognising good performance, valuing teamwork and fostering equal opportunities.
Reporting to the Branch Operations Manager, you will supervise the day to day operations of the team at Henderson and Wiri to deliver on all customer service, operational and administrative requirements with a strong emphasis on health and safety.
Working as the ‘2IC’, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and performance of the branch, to ensure that growth and profitability is maximised, while driving excellence in HSE and customer service.
No two days are the same here at Rockgas, and that’s how we like it. We’re in growth mode and this position will be your opportunity to showcase your exceptional operations and leadership skills while bringing your own flair to the role.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of success running a site/depot/branch, along with the following:
- Proven experience supervising and coaching a team
- Class 2 Drivers License
- Good PC skills, especially in the Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, etc
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Understanding of good HSE practices, and a track record of delivering great HSE results
- Good relationship and communication skills.
- Previous experience working with hazardous goods/on a hazardous site would be an advantage.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Personal and career development
- Work in a challenging environment within a high performing and passionate team
We are committed to creating a rewarding workplace for our employees by encouraging personal development, recognising good performance, valuing teamwork and fostering equal opportunities. If this sounds like a business you want to contribute to and grow your career please apply online now.
Applications close 29 January 2021