LPG Supply Analyst
- 45 Johnston Street, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Working for Us:
Rockgas is New Zealand's number one supplier of LPG. At Rockgas we are committed to delivering market leading performance to shareholders and great value to our customers. We achieve this by developing and procuring competitive sources of energy and related products and services that better meet customers' energy needs. We add value to the resources that come under our control and ensure the sustainability of our business.
We respect the rights and interests of the communities in which we operate, and strive to minimise health, safety and environmental impacts on our customers and communities, as well as our employees.
What you will do:
As the LPG Supply Analyst, you will work closely with the Lead Supply Analyst to report on, analyse and balance the supply of LPG for Rockgas with the demand from our customers.
- A wide range of analytical tasks including forecasting; modelling and creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Performing reconciliations of tanker and delivery volumes and providing regular updates on inventory balances and expected supply and demand
- Creating regular and adhoc reports using reporting tools such as Power BI
- Handling and resolving issues related to supply, demand and/or the logistics chain
- Identifying and implementing improvements to our processes, models and systems
- Project work
You will required to be on-call after hours and during the weekend every second week for any supply point issues.
You will have:
- Experience in a transport/logistics/operations environment is preferred
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft including Excel to a macro level
- Strong working knowledge of reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders of varying levels.
- Integrity and high personal and professional standards
What's in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to a business focused on growth
- Opportunity for personal and career development
- Interesting work in a challenging environment within a high performing and passionate team
We are committed to creating a rewarding workplace for our employees by encouraging personal development, recognising good performance, valuing teamwork and fostering equal opportunities. If this sounds like a business you want to contribute to and grow your career please apply online now.
Applications close on 28 January 2021