- 42 Connett Road West, Bell Block, Taranaki, New Zealand
Firstgas Group own and operate the pipes, storage, tanks, cylinders and trucks that deliver natural gas or LPG to about 165,000 customers across the country. We’re also about the future – exploring alternative energy sources that are sustainable, environmentally friendly and deliver to New Zealand’s energy needs in a changing world. We’re exploring all sorts of exciting possibilities that will support NZ’s low carbon energy future.
We're looking for a Finance Administrator to join our Bell Block based team. In this role, you'll be responsible for ensuring the accounting processes has and maintains quality systems, processes and controls which ensure the integrity of financial information and compliance with company policies.
You’ll be joining an experienced team of talented people who work within an atmosphere where autonomy, teamwork and flexibility complements the challenging and interesting work environment.
You can expect to:
- Raise invoices and credit notes
- Maintain our fuel card billing system including credit control
- Investigate and resolve irregularities
- Provide support to assist with data integrity and documenting processes
- Share your ideas for continuous improvement
Do you have?
- Extensive system experience with some financial management experience.
- MS Excel experience - you'll be able to teach us a thing or two
- Self-management skills with a focus on work prioritisation and planning
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A willingness to learn, develop and share knowledge
- Confident using MS Office products
What we can offer you:
First Gas offers a culture that embraces productivity and integrity, encourages proactive thinking and rewards achievement. On offer is an exciting role within a dynamic company, and the opportunity to further grow your skills. A competitive remuneration package is available along with the opportunity to grow your career in an environment that places high emphasis on staff development. There is simply so much potential here - for our business and for your career. So make great things happen now by applying here today!
Applications close on 20 January 2021