First State Intern (For College Students)
- TBD, TBD, MO, United States
- Position Type: Administration Support
- Qualified, helpful leadership who keep an open-door for employees at all levels
- Supportive, caring environment for all team members
- Long-term, stable working environment (over 50 employees with 25+ years!)
About Working Here:
- Here are just a few key traits you should keep in mind when deciding if First State is the right fit for you.
- Passion - Pour maximum effort into your craft to achieve your very best results!
- Teamwork - Promote strength, unity, reliability and support by bonding as a team. The best solutions come from working together!
- Personal Growth - Be a lifelong learner… Create opportunities for you and other team members to develop and grow!
- Professionalism - Exhibit high standards in your job and in your personal life!
- Embracing Change - Embrace change positively and discover the opportunities it can bring!
Make a Positive Impact:
Looking for a beneficial and hands-on banking internship? Look no further than First State Community Bank! FSCB offers a hands-on learning experience and opportunity to learn the fundamentals of community banking, insurance and wealth management. At FSCB you will have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the most experienced bankers and all the internal workings within a bank. FSCB not only offers banking services but also wealth management and insurance services throughout southeast and central Missouri.
What We Expect
- Works as part of a team to create exceptional customer experiences
- Is a consistent advocate and ambassador of FSCB corporate values both inside and outside the bank
- Show up to work in a professional manner ready to work and learn
- A minimum of 8 weeks worked
What You Can Expect
- Helpful, qualified, and available leadership
- A caring, stable working environment
- Educated and experienced bankers
- Safe learning environment
- Hands-on experience
- Major in related business field (Accounting, Finance, Banking, etc.)
- Must be Sophomore, Junior or Senior level college student
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong communication
- General computer
- Willingness to learn
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- November: Application Process Opens
- January: Application Process Closes
- February: Applications Reviewed and Phone Screens Scheduled
- March: Market Interview/Offer Made
- May: Internship/Orientation Week Details Sent via Email
- June: Internship Begins
- August: Internship Ends
Being a First Stater . . .
Being a First Stater means that you roll up your sleeves and dig in. It means you work hard and do your best. It means that you enjoy learning new skills and are always eager to improve. It means you help the team by being a great teammate. It means you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of our customers and our communities. It means you consistently find new ways to improve our organization. Do you have what it takes to be a First Stater?
Make a Difference - Apply Now
First State Bancshares, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.