Senior Officer- Public Relations (UAE Nationals Only)
- Sub Division: HR Service Excellence
- Division: Group Human Resources
Join the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest and safest financial institutions. Our focus is to create value for our employees, customers, shareholders and communities to grow through differentiation, agility and innovation.
We are looking for top talent and your success is our success. Accelerate your growth as you help us reach our goals and advance your career. Be ready to make your mark a top company, in an exciting and dynamic industry.
Responsible to administer the following for FAB Group employees, liaising with local UAE government ministries and PRO:
- Process CID applications in relation to employment security clearance
- Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
- Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
- Support with new residence visas for dependents of employees.
- Support with renewal of residence visas for dependents.
- Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees.
- Support with cancellation/hold of visas for dependents.
- Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin.
Responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on day-to-day basis:
- Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
- Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
Administer FAB Group licenses with various UAE government authorities including; Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
- Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other government related procedures.
- Maintaining accurate records for all above services.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of all government rules, regulations and fees relating to services provided by the PRD Team for all FAB employees.
- Maintaining accurate records of all new and renewal visa applications in HR Management Systems
- Compliance with all Cash Management and Petty Cash policies in force
- Maintaining confidential information as required
- Secure handling and management of employee documents; such as Passport, Education Certificate etc.
- Adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
- Respond effectively to the demands of the businesses, employees and their families to assist them on all government related services.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar job with strong experience with government organizations and embassies
- Minimum completion of Secondary Education
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Good influencing skills
- Spoken and written Arabic is a must
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills (MS Office)