Service Owner- App Virtualization
- Sub Division: Group Technology
- Division: GCOO
FAB, the UAE's largest bank and one of the world's most secure financial institutions, is dedicated to creating value for its employees, customers, shareholders, and communities. Through innovation, agility, and differentiation, FAB is committed to fostering growth.
FAB GBS India is looking for top talent and your success is our success. Accelerate your growth as you help us reach our goals and advance your career. Be ready to make your mark a top company, in an exciting and dynamic industry.
Own the virtualization service which can encompass All virtualized infra includes VMware and Nutanix,VXrail ,VCF,NSX,vRealize suite etc BAU operations management.
- Owner of service responsible for keeping service healthy and for delivering enhancement on it.
- Own any GSO or Audit findings related to service and ensure their resolution.
- Team management
- Work across multiple Service Delivery Teams
- Project execution
- Responsible for managing the service for BAU and Projects
- Responsible for the design, build, Maintain the Operational SLAs, Incident Tracking, Roster Preparation, monthly reporting for management etc.
- Responsible to design and give solution to business application as per company requirement to secure the data and utilize managed services by company.
- Work on Automating the day-to-day operations and delivering the infrastructure thru code [IaC and Automation tools].
- Work with Internal stakeholders to architect and business solution for respective owned technologies.
- Vulnerability and Patch Management on all virtualization layers and maintain Hybrid cloud environment.
- Manage the team members and align them on projects & BAU Tasks to full fill the delivery requirement.
- Managing multiple services as owner and End to end management.
- Responsible to manage Incidents, Problem management, BAU tasks & managing infra and business project with the alignment of team members.
- Overall, 15-20 years of experience in device and endpoint management.
- 5-8 years of handling technical projects and experience of min 2-3 years in Virtualization and Cloud tools planning & Implementation
- Experience with vSphere,vSAN and Nutanix
- Experience with Networking technologies on Cloud and onpremise such as ER,DC,NSX and Cisco ACI knowledge
- Experience in Vulnerability Management
- Understanding of Automation playbooks and Scripting
- Background in VM performance fine tuning and maintenance
- Understanding in deployment of VM’s with IaC ,K8’s solutions and packaging, and distribution
- compliance monitoring and reporting
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell,Terraform
- Certifications – VCP/NCP/Cloud certifications