AVP- Card Retention
- Sub Division: CB Sales & Distribution
- Division: Consumer Banking Group - UAE
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
The job holder is responsible for effectively managing and leading Retention Team in aim to reduce customer attrition rate. The job holder is responsible for preparing and analysing the reports, retention deck to understand customer attrition trends, monitor team performance etc.
- Lead a team to ensure the team target is achieved
- Ensure that the team achieves the approved customer attrition rate
- Motivate the team to promote FAB products through cross-selling
- Motivate and coach the team daily to increase and maintain their performance
- Review non-active accounts list to create an engagement campaign plan
- Prepare activation and retention dashboard report as requested by the management
- Analyse attrition rate and take necessary changes accordingly
- Draft and review SOPs related to Retention
- Prepare team incentive structure
- Ensure that the team is maintaining the visibility of the FAB brand image while communicating with customers
- Adherence to company’s product, credit and compliance policies as verified by Risk and Compliance Team
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Code of Conduct of the bank, ensure that team members do the same and initiate appropriate disciplinary action for any violations noted.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the FAB performance management process
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve the defined goals
- Drive human capital agenda and processes to ensure overall retention, productivity, development and engagement.
- Good Product knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of banking industry trends in the local market
- Good market awareness of product range and pricing
- Good analytical skills
- 4 years of experience in banking or similar experience.
- Bachelor Degree in related field