Officer- Portfolio Analytics
- Sub Division: Credit and Collections - Consumer Banking
- Division: Group Credit
Looking to join the #1 bank in the UAE and one of the most prestigious in the region? We're looking for professionals who are driven, skilled, and ready to take on new challenges. Together, we can achieve our goals, making a lasting impact on both our company and the industry as a whole. Join us and leave your mark on the industry. Let's work together to achieve great things and unlock new possibilities for our employees, customers, and communities.
GROUP FUNCTION AND ROLE PURPOSE
This role holder is responsible for handling Portfolio analytics related task covering both Credit and Collections MIS, Collection allocation, Automation and improvement of processes, coordinate with portfolio management team, CAD and Finance for reconciliation & manage collection systems and extraction from Alchemy and also preparing MIS and presentations for senior management.
- Responsible for collection strategy of retail banking.
- Responsible for allocation / capacity planning, target and incentive pay-out
- Circulate collection deck
- Rendering assistance on business plan, strategy, and decision making by deriving insights
- Portfolio Analysis and monthly MIS generation
- Product wise monthly account level data extraction
- Design and drive collection strategy for the retail banking products and improve the collection effectiveness. Monitor and take corrective measure for failures.
- Keeping track of NPA accounts, follow up with the team on resolutions. - Monitoring business performance and providing meaningful MIS / Analysis detailing the business performance,
- Create segmentation in the portfolio based on the risk attached to the clients for efficient handling.
- Plan, monitor and review the activities of collection strategy.
- Responsible for Incentive calculation, timely release and monitoring the collector performance dashboards.
- Analyse scope for improvement in processes.
- Automate the manual processes for improving efficiency and reduce errors due to manual calculations.
- Provide support on launch of any new system or upgrade/modification to the existing through functional analysis, UAT.
- Coordinate with IT and other departments for timely availability of data for CBG.
- Agency management
Minimum Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline
Minimum Experience: 2-10 years
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Sound banking knowledge
- Sound knowledge of core consumer banking products
- Strong excel skills
- Proficient in MS Access and SQL
- Exposure to data Analytics tools
- Excellent presentation skills