Sales Executive - Consumer Banking Product Sales (FABRS)
- Sub Division: CB Sales & Distribution
- Division: Consumer Banking Group - UAE
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
- To achieve or exceed agreed core product sales targets to build new customer base for FAB
- To promote the sales of Core Product in assigned area or work
- To build and maintain effective business relationship with customers
- To assist in conducting promotional activities, meetings and road shows in the assigned area to achieve the budgeted sales volumes
- To ensure the submitted customer applications and documentations are complete and error free
- To follow up for Document discrepancies which have been approved as Deferrals
- Minimize errors and act upon them for correction and re-submission if any.
- To provide sales MIS to line manager/Area Head on regular basis.
- To provide ongoing customer / market feedback to line manager/area head to improve business
- To provide Sales DSR to Sales Manager on Regular Basis.
- To ensure high level of customer service while handling business proceedings.
- To adhere code of conduct & ethics while performing required duties especially while doing the Authentications of KYC documents.
- To capitalize on-cross selling opportunities
- To perform duties of Team Leader in his absence if assigned so
- To recommend customer applications which are considered good credit risk and as per FAB policy.
- Requires good convincing and negotiating skills in view of complexity in the relevant product
- Be aware of competition and suggest changes for product improvements
- Maintain effective business relationship with all branches and internal departments
- To ensure that routine problems and complaints are handled professionally and only minimal significant issues are escalated to Team Leader
- To be vigilant on identifying fraudulent activities/ unethical incidents while handling business requirements, any concerns should be addressed to Line manager immediately.
- Don’t argue with the customers and No commitments should be given to any customer.
- Maintain Effective Relationships with team mates and supervisors.
- To ensure that the product information shared with the customer is accurate.
- To adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Service Standards of the bank.
- High school diploma or Preferably University Degree
- Desirable to have a sales diploma or certification
- 1 to 2 years experience in selling banking products in a financial company