- Sub Division: CB Sales & Distribution
- Division: Consumer Banking Group - UAE
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
Staff Relationship Management, Dubai - UAE.
- Responsible for managing the Staff relationship and guiding the staff on request and services end to end
- Accountable to manage and grow portfolio of Staff Banking by desired percentage.
- Organise Helpdesk / Induction activities at different FAB premises/ departments in order to generate business revenues by extension on Retail asset products and services.
- Lead generation and management through FAB CRM systems.
- Acquire a minimum number of activities in a calendar month as per the management’s directives.
- Act as the focal point for staff enquiries and address the queries within the agreed timeframe
- Maintain excellent NPS scores with high level of service standards
- Complying with bank's regulatory requirements while ensuring business achievements are met.
- Introduce and drive bundled solutions that deepen relationships and address staff needs by improving levels of capability and productivity as well as process efficiency.
- Manage the budget target, ensuring it is met and accurately forecasted throughout the year.
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Code of Conduct of the bank.
Service Level Agreements
- Act as a role model and drive adherence to organisational values and ethics by employees of the assigned department to foster a value driven culture within the bank.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet FAB requirements, policies and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any related discipline
- 3 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 2 years in similar positions