- Sub Division: Commercial Banking
- Division: Corporate and Commercial Banking Group
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger together.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned brokers
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet assigned targets.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Proactively leads a joint channel planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive broker channel relationship.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensuring origination and execution of customer onboarding process.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Demonstrate compliance to organisation’s values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank.
- Liaises with relevant team within the Bank to support brokers to fasten and streamline the onboarding process
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies and quality standards.
- Internal TAT management
- Adherence to policies, processes, and procedures of FAB
- SME & Mortgage Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, Banking or a related major field of study is preferred
- Experience working with mortgages or Loans either from a brokerage, bank or similar financial institution
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in the Corporate, Commercial or Business Banking with at least 2 years in similar positions of progressively increasing responsibilities in sales function.