Analyst- Fraud Monitoring
- Sub Division: Operational, Technology, Fraud Risk, Risk Assurance, and Model Validation
- Division: Group Risk Management
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
This role is responsible to support Fraud Risk Monitoring by reviewing alerts generated by fraud prevention & monitoring systems to prevent and detect frauds
- Review and conclude alerts generated by fraud prevention/monitoring systems
- Continue to monitor current trends in Fraud landscape, suggest preventive & corrective measures
- The primary responsibility is to review potential fraud alert to protect our customers from fraud while also protecting the bank’s assets.
- The fraud analyst would require to document the research conducted to support the decision taken on alert
The associate will be expected to complete a targeted number of decisions per hour, as well as be measured on decision accuracy.
- Determine fraud trends by analysing MIS, accounts and transactional patterns
- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio to taking quick and punitive action
- Identify system improvements to prevent and highlight fraudulent activities.
- Per group Fraud risk policy and alert monitoring SOP
- Certified Fraud Examiner, AML related certification
Years & Nature of Experience:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on experience in fraud risk/compliance functions in alert monitoring/investigations
Value-based Behaviors : Trusted, Knowledgeable, Collaborative
Technical Competencies :
- Knowledge of banking products and channels
- Knowledge of fraud schemes
- Oral and written Communication skills