Teller - UAE National Only.
- Sub Division: CB Sales & Distribution
- Division: Consumer Banking Group - UAE
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Cash withdrawal and deposit in UAE Dirhams & Foreign Exchange, Cheque deposit, Inter-Account Transfers, Cash withdrawal / lodging with Vault/Main Safe and end of Day reconciliation of cash and valuables.
- Meet customers, understand their needs, and provide services related to Demand Drafts, Telegraphic Transfers, Standing Instructions, Travellers Cheques and related transactions, IPO processing, Returned outward Clearing and any other products the bank may offer in accordance with the A&O manual /other procedures.
- Processes Bills/CHEQUES for collection (inward & outward), Posts Inward and Outward Clearing CHEQUES in Dirhams & Foreign Currency, Process Returned CHEQUES in accordance with the A&OM.
- Answer the branch’s telephone in a professional manners while assisting customers with their queries.
- Updates the currency rate board on daily basis to display prevailing buying / selling foreign currency rates.
- Posts Debit/Credit vouchers, non-financial data sheets, and hand filing of documentation.
- Ensure Correctness of Cash Requested & Received from Vault and its related postings.
- Interaction with colleagues/ internal stakeholders and ensure completion of Mandatory trainings
- Manage 100% Error free transactions, Compliance , Audit, Risk, and transaction Process & Ensure no leakage of income while processing transactions
- Lead Generation: Ensure assigned referral target is met by having full product & service knowledge of retail products to ensure accurate information is given to customers at all times and to capture potential leads
- NPS: - Ensure assigned NPS target is achieved by representing FAB values and following customer obsessed methodology to ensure high level of customer experience at all times with zero customer complaints
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Branch Management.
- Online & Mobile Banking: - Achieves monthly target to onboard customers to Online/Mobile application by actively encouraging all customers to use alternative channels such as ATM/CDM/Mobile/Online banking to reduce traffic in branch as well as call center calls & carryout online demonstrations and assist
- with mobile app demo and customer download
- High School graduated
- 2 years’ relevant experience in banking sector. Familiarity with bank products, customer experience and related policies and procedures