Senior Officer- PBO Cash Management
- Sub Division: Group Operations
- Division: GCOO
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
This role is primarily responsible for executing transactions in coordination with other sections to ensure smooth flow. Maintain high level of accuracy & efficiency in processing transactions. Deliver timely service to internal and external customers in adherence to the policies and procedures.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Ensure efficient error free processing of cash management related transactions with strict compliance to policies.
- Maintain strict adherence to the agreed SLAs with other units.
- Minimise operational risks for the bank by ensuring all transactions are processed in-line with the documented standard operating procedures.
- Ensure conformance to internal procedures / policies / guidelines and regulations as applicable.
- Prepare SOP’s as per the Audit and RMU requirement for CMU products.
- Institutionalizing best practices, establishing service quality standards and improving service deliverables to customers.
- Diligent monitoring of identified internal accounts in line with ORMU guidelines.
- Generate periodical reports for effective decision making.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Diligent transaction processing of Cash Management products related to Inward / Outward remittances, deposits, loans, clearing, PDCs etc.,
- Maintain Top quality service to Internal and external customers to avoid any escalations and provide 24X7 services to VVIP clients.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer Sensitive information at all times
- Monitor critical suspense accounts as per unit memo.
- Ensure safe custody of documents and customer records.
- Participate actively in the various initiatives from the unit and pan bank projects as delegated.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience in banking industry