Senior Officer- Process Management - Processing
- Sub Division: Credit - Administration
- Division: GCOO
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
- Support & coordinate the business activity within the department
- As per agreed daily/ monthly assigned tasks mentioned in the Job Description
- Perfecting and validating different asset and lability product applications against the product policies.
- Managing Daily / Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports.
- Adhering to FAB Product and Policy Guidelines
- Adhering to Unit SOP guidelines.
- Adhere to the defined timelines of the unit while ensuring high quality of work
- Maintain effective business relationships with all staff.
- Perform duties as assigned by Team Leader Supervisor
- Screening and analysing daily submissions / collaterals and coordinate with other support units for processing of application to ensure quick and efficient product delivery.
- Perform Data Entry and Scanning of Documents using FAB systems.
- Maintain effective verified/ updated business reports for Senior Management.
- Robust follow up for submitted cases with different support units.
- Managing disbursement hub and timely sending of files to RMT as per SLA
- Support Administration Coordination
- Regular follow up with the concerned units for business/ administrative requirements.
Job knowledge, skills & experience:
· About 1 to 2 years’ experience in clerical, admin or secretarial.
· Moderate computer skills with extensive experience in MS Office products.
· Knowledge of Advanced excel would be an advantage.
· Proactive and diligent, with analytical thinking skills.
· Self-motivated and with desire to develop.
· Ability to develop strong professional relationship within internal staff in various departments
· Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.
· Experience in selling/ processing banking products is an added advantage
· Multicultural Awareness
· Secondary / High School Certificate/ Graduate
· Having awareness of financial Institution and banking practices is an added advantage.