Manager- Corporate Banking Group (UAE National Only)
- Division: Corporate and Commercial Banking Group
- Sub Division: Corporate Banking Group - Abu Dhabi
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
To assist line manager in managing client accounts, client portfolios and client relationships for assigned portfolio; improve service quality levels and undertake day-to-day activities and client interactions to ensure that the team’s objectives are constantly met, while maintaining client satisfaction.
Client and Market Analysis
- Participate in the financial analysis conducted on clients and their respective industries/ markets to identify potential opportunities and risks.
Client Relationship Management
- Provide continuous support to clients in order to satisfy their daily transactional requirements, enquiries, and documentation needs.
- Follow-up with other sub-departments/ departments on credit/ facility requests to ensure clients’ requests are met on-time.
- Assist the SRMs and RMs in making calls to clients and following up with them on the services provided by FAB and any other requirements as directed by the line manager or Business Head.
- Review facility documents. and follow-up with clients to ensure that they submit renewed or missing documents on-time.
- Convey potential client acquisitions to line manager while providing them with clients’ needs and the conducted due-diligence in order to conduct credit assessments/ appraisals and pass them for approval.
- Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities& cross selling opportunity. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop corporate business strategies.
- Assist the line manager and/or RMs in the day-to-day administrative and transactional activities such as client calls, documentation follow up, updating pipeline, and any other activities in the unit/team to ensure continuity of work and the delivery of effective and high quality outputs. Ensure all critical client relations engagement such call reports, pipeline, account plan, etc. are recorded in in-house CRM application by way of call reports in a timely manner.
- Manage and follow up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank’s KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in managing deals pipeline and resolve document deficiencies if any.
Policies, Systems, Processes, and Procedures
- Follow all relevant sub-departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Monitoring service levels for customer satisfaction & customer retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution, account closures and inquiries.
MIS and Reports
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet the unit’s requirements, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Good verbal & written skills to collaborate with customers & cross functional teams
- Knowledge of the banking sector, and FAB’s products and business strategies
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to analyse and research information
- Banking software systems proficiency
- Data analysis and financial modelling skills
- Credit analysis and FOREX skills
- Communication skills