Scrum Master Programme For Emirati's
- FAB TOWER ADNEC, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Division: GCOO
- Sub Division: Group Technology
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry
Our Scrum Master Programme is tailored towards highly ambitious Emiratis who are looking to grow and become more agile and effective.
The Programme has theoretical and practical training, on-the-job experience and individualized coaching set in a productive environment where candidates will be able to amplify their agile skillsets to become Scrum Masters.
The Programme will run over a 6-month period and upon successful completion our future Scrum Masters will be equipped to lead change in this new environment, practicing and living agile working and playing a critical role in achieving FAB’s transformation agenda.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies as a servant leader
- Use agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Train, mentor, and support scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Schedule and facilitate scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Monitor progress and performance and help teams to make improvements.
- Plan and organize demos and product/system testing.
- Ensure the proper use of collaborative processes to manage interdependencies and remove impediments for the scrum team.
- Track project processes, deliverables, and ensure timely reporting/escalations
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Prepare and present status reports to stakeholders
- UAE National who holds a Family Book
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferred areas: project management or IT
- Desire to move towards an agile way of working to deliver customer centric solutions
- Enjoys a challenge and is looking to promote change
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.