Specialist- Credit Management
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Sheikh Zayed Road Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Division: Group Credit
- Sub Division: Credit - Corporate & Commercial Banking
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East
and one of the most prestigious financial companies in
the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a
lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest
and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help
you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow
stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of
your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the
· Ensure timely preparation and submission of Credit Applications and conduct necessary client visits and due diligence in coordination with the coverage team.
· Coordinates with the Relationship Managers well in advance of due dates of annual reviews to obtain necessary information from the borrower to facilitate a comprehensive review of the credit facilities.
· Ensure credit processing & approval turnaround times as per agreed SLAs with CIB.
· Monitor accounts regularly and follow-up with Business units on terms and conditions to ensure compliance with the approval conditions.
· Monitor early warning indicators in order to identify potential problem accounts and liaise with Business Units for ensuring suitable action plans are in place to rectify the situation at an early stage.
· Maintain credit processing & approval turnaround times as per agreed SLAs with CIB.
· Review exception and portfolio reports as applicable and keep abreast of the clients account conduct, financial standing and latest developments occurring in their respective segment/market so as to provide appropriate recommendations with regards to change in risk appetite / ratings /classification.
· Ensure accuracy of data being presented to various stakeholders including senior management.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.
- Desirable: - Chartered Accountant/ Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
2-3 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 3 years in similar positions of progressively increasing responsibilities in the Credit function.
The purpose of the job is to prepare, review and provide appropriate recommendation of credit facilities for a portfolio of CIB Corporate clients. The role also entails compliance with all credit policies and guidelines.