Manager- CCS - IBG AUH
- One FAB Tower, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Division: GCOO
- Sub Division: Group Operations
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
To support Relationship Management Teams by providing operational services and support to their clientele, allowing them to focus on business growth and building new relationships for the bank.
Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Demonstrate compliance to organisation’s values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank.
Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies and quality standards.
The key objective of the Manager would be to act as a liaison between clients and other internal departments of the bank.
Manager would endeavour to enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing them with
operational and administrative support.
Manager would also provide advisory service to educate clients on account services and capabilities, usage of echannels, banking regulations and regulatory requirements as specified by the relevant authorities.
Manager serves the complete set of CIB clients which includes:
- Attend to client service requests and arrange to provide appropriate service either directly or by interacting with other Internal Departments or branches.
- Attend to client issues and grievances and resolve or provide solution. Also work on mitigating the factors that resulted in the client complaint/ grievance.
- Collect appropriate documentation required as per bank’s / regulatory requirement.
- Assist the VP and Head of CCS in the Service Level Agreements with clients in order to manage client expectations. To assist in reviewing the SLAs at agreed frequency to ensure smooth operations and scheduled delivery of services.
- Timely and effective communications to be maintained with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage up-to-date records of all correspondences and handled/ resolved queries and service requests.
7. Responsible for all security items held under their custody and assure to obtain all proof of delivery as per the bank policy and procedure.
- Study and identify areas of improvement guarding the risk factors attached to them.
- Raising and Handling of Customer Complaints for the entire CIB and ensure that they are resolved by the CCS team within the agreed SLA. To analyse with the stakeholders for the root cause and ensure non-repetition
- To assist the AVP in enhancing Customer Experience Centre from CCS transactional experience
- Provide back hand support to Operations teams on:-
- Account Opening documentation
- Account maintenance activities
- Corporate Credit Card operation
- Cheque book request
- Balance confirmation letters
- Return Cheques
- Payments (Inward and Outward) related queries
- Charges related issues
- Echannels related issues
- Client Correspondence
- Exception handling
- University Degree in Commerce or Banking.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Bank with an exposure to Banking Operations
- Knowledge of general Banking principles.
- Good working knowledge of Back-office operating procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both in written / spoken at all levels.
- Analytical, Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, dynamic, problem-solver, ready to work in a challenging environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a cooperative team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency are of high importance