AVP- Partner Billing & Settlement
- One FAB Tower, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Division: Magnati
- Sub Division: Magnati - Operations
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
- Primarily responsible for handling Third Party Processing client receivables and vendor relationships.
- Responsible for creating robust processes, leveraging state of the art technology solutions to offer seamless billing service TPP clients.
- Responsible for timely submission of monthly invoices to clients while ensuring no revenue leakages due to incorrect billings.
- Responsible for monitoring third party processing client receivable positions to ensure timely collection of dues.
- Efficiently organize vendor management function and processes to ensure updated contractual terms are maintained and payable positions are cleared on a timely manner.
- Ensure processing functions P&Ls are tracked, provisions taken to ensure no abrupt fluctuations impacting units’ profitability.
- Responsible to ensure updated SOPs are available for processes handled by TPIS unit, covering required checks and controls to mitigate potential risks.
- Develop and publish periodic MIS /Dashboards to the Management.
- Develop and continuously improve the capabilities to handle billing for multiple issuing clients.
- Create SOPs for TPIS unit and have regular updates done to ensure processes are documented kept updated with relevant process controls and risk mitigants.
- Train and provide regular industry updates to the team to ensure they are equipped to handle new processes, volumes and are aware of the market dynamics affecting clients/vendors.
- Conduct regular process reviews to ensure staff productivity is maintained at optimal levels with best in class service delivery to clients.
- Develop customer centric and empowered teams to remain aligned with the evolving business and operations environment, in line with the ethics and value driven culture of Magnati.
- Maintain TPIS P&L in coordination with Magnati Finance Team to ensure fluctuations are minimized and senior management is kept informed of any potential high/low abrupt movements.
- Work closely with clients, vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure new requirements / features requested by clients are implemented in an efficient manner.
- Review and publish performance metrics of vendors to Magnati management and clients.
- Identify any potential gaps in current vendor management, client billing processes, policies, strategies and take actions to solve those in innovative/ efficient ways.
- Maintain high standards in user experience / customer satisfaction while maintaining best in class risk management practices.
- Ensure agreed vendor SLA’s / TAT are achieved and maintained, with a constant focus to improvise and provide best in class service delivery for clients.
- Lead a team and manage their work streams and work plans towards execution of target milestones.
- Review MIS and KPI reports to evaluate any performance gaps and support process improvement strategies.
- Service Availability – Vendor SLA / TAT above industry benchmarks
- Servicing cost per unit - Identification of unit cost, optimization and Rationalization
- Cost planning and Monitoring – Review of vendor cost and tracking to ensure % reduction from targets
- Timely creation of process documents and conducting regular updates with changes
- University Graduate (Finance Specialization Preferred)
- 8+ years’ experience on payment services and vendor/customer management.
- Proven expertise on Team Management and Operational Expertise in Banking, Cards & Payments.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Leadership and Team Management Skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships with external partners and internal teams.
- Understanding of working within an Agile methodology.
- Experience with data visualization and analytics tools and products.
- Overall understanding of payable / receivable tracking and management: Vendor Payments, Client Invoicing, Payment Collections, Provisions etc.
- Experience with vendor settlement and expense management solutions.
- Ability to document operational processes (SOP’s) covering key checks and controls to reduce potential operational risks.
- Ability to review processes to eliminate wastage, achieve automation and a continuous improvement, aligning with organizations values & goals.