VP, Identity Governance
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Al Qurm Business Park, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Division: Group Risk Management
- Sub Division: Security & BCM
Identity and access management (IAM) is a key Information security function that enables the right bank’s individuals to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons.
IAM addresses the mission-critical need to ensure appropriate access to bank’s applications across increasingly heterogeneous technology environments, and to meet increasingly rigorous compliance requirements. This security practice is a crucial undertaking for the Bank as it is business-aligned, and it requires operational skills, not just technical expertise.
The purpose of the job is to monitor and ensure high compliance in central identity and access management function.
• Lead the IDM team handling Provisioning of access based on approved access request.
• Identity provisioning in Active Directory, Exchange Server and banking applications like T24, ICCS, WPS etc.
• Interact with Internal customers for access provisioning and resolve access related issues.
• Improve access provisioning processes using new ideas and innovation.
• Consult with IT and Security team to ensure that security is factored in to access provisioning.
• Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
Compliance to internal standards
· Developing and maintaining Standard operating procedures for every banking application related access.
· Ensuring Compliance requirements of the bank related to access provisioning.
· Coordinating with Regulators, external and internal auditors for access provisioning related reviews.
· Ensuring nil dormant accounts in all banking applications.
Automation of Processes
Identity areas for automation and productivity enhancement.
Coordinate development of scripts & Implementation.
• Provide MIS related to user access management to management on regular basis.
• Application access review reports to line mangers and HOD.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Knowledge of Access provisioning system.
· Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange Server access provisioning.
· Experience in handling internal, external auditors and Regulations (NESA,MAS,etc)
· Knowledge of ISO27001 Access Management Controls.
· Good to have any one or more certification like CISA, CISM, and CISSP.
· 10+ years’ experience in Identity and Access Management in Banking Sector.
· Access Management Controls.
· Application Access Control.
· Network and Operating System.
· Leadership skills
· Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Possess advance problem solving skills.
· Team Management and vendor Management skills