Customer Service Representative (CSR), Contact Centre
- Khalifa Business Park, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Division: GCOO
- Sub Division: Group Operations
- Legal Employer: First Abu Dhabi Employment Services
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
To serve customers by providing product, service information; resolving product and service issues by maintaining immaculate quality standards. To ensure financial and reputational integrity of the organization and providing end to end solutions for better customer service experience.
Possessing a strong team spirit, motivation and friendly environment with all customer and Colleagues
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Provide excellent customer service by attending to incoming calls within the quality guidelines
- Handling and resolving customer complaints to customer satisfaction within the defined authority limits and to escalate as per process
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Ensure quality of inbound / outbound calls by achieving set targets in terms of service standards and customer satisfaction scores
- Contribute to the business by generating new prospects/Leads and upselling for all types of FAB products
- Maintains customer records by updating customer history through service requests/complaints and Notes Maintain confidentiality of the bank’s customers and data
- Ensure the business meets its obligations under the Bank’s Policies and Standards and under local laws/regulations
- Attend to special tasks assigned by team leader and Managers
- Demonstrate flexibility in adhering to your planned/scheduled shifts and on call/ unplanned shifts due to the floor situation for achieving all defined Service Level and Abandoned rates
- Ensure self-punctuality, adherence of policies & procedures and discipline to the Centre
- High School
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience in banking sector
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills
- Excellent communication skill in English & Arabic.