- Slidell, LA, USA
Located in Slidell, LA, there is a family who is passionate about serving others and having a positive impact on the lives around them! The family of six is heavily involved in the local community and church. In 2013 they began a Christian nonprofit, dedicated to serving and impacting others. While serving in a variety of capacities, the family strives daily to live out their ministry and to get others involved and engaged in helping in areas that they are passionate about. Come join a family that embodies the core values of faith, character, dedication, integrity, respect, and service!
A family located in Slidell, LA is seeking a Personal Assistant/Nanny who has a passion and heart for serving others, caring for children, and wearing multiple hats throughout the week. This individual will work very closely with the mother of the family. This person will have the incredible opportunity to learn from the mother and assist with many projects for a Women's Ministry that the mother leads. The Personal Assistant/Nanny will accomplish a wide range of tasks from managing schedules, helping in various ways with their two younger girls, planning and organizing on behalf of the family, as well as other daily administrative tasks. The ultimate goal for this position is to serve as an extension of the mother and ensure that all areas of her household are running smoothly and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and manage all household operations with excellence
- Work closely with the mother and serve as an extension of her in all areas
- Manage and assist with various projects for the Women's Ministry
- Oversee the kids online school, devotions, and overall spiritual care and well-being
- Drive the kids to and from school and activities; run errands as needed
- Ensure that meals for the kids are taken care of; meal prep at times
- Assist with administrative work: emails, scheduling, ordering groceries, etc.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2+ years experience of administrative work and/or managing a house
- Ability to work well with kids and parents in a home setting
- Personable, patient, and kind hearted; passion for family and children
- Displays a heart to serve with a genuine willingness to help and assist with any need
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and positivity
- Organized and adaptable with strong communication skills
- Highly reliable with the ability to take ownership and see tasks to completion
- Strong work ethic and drive balanced with a sense of humor and willingness to learn
PTO, Gas Reimbursement, Phone Allowance, and more!