Leadership Development Program
- Frisco, TX, USA
Chick-fil-A Frisco Lakes and Windsong Ranch are run by Aaron Williams, a multi-unit operator who has been with Chick-fil-A as an Operator since 2013. Aaron has grown these two locations to employ 225 team members. Aaron is passionate about developing and leading committed and hard-working individuals to learn the business of Chick-fil-A from the Kitchen to the Front of House and everything in between. Aaron operates each location with a people first mindset, employees and customers alike. The team at these locations can be described as both passionate and competitive. His stores operate off the values of here to bless, do your part, create great environments, and being willing to change.
This individual will rotate through various aspects of the business. The ultimate goal for this role is to prepare individuals to pursue their own Chick-fil-A franchise after at least 4-5 years of rotating through this business and growing in leadership. This person will participate in an intentional development growth track that was developed by Aaron and his team of leaders. This person will begin working as a team member to learn the foundational principles of the operation and grow to serve as a Director. After about 3 months, this individual can expect to begin working as a shift leader and progress into a Director role by month 6. This individual will rotate through different Director roles to become a well-rounded leader ready to pursue a long-term opportunity as a Chick-fil-A Operator.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Rotate through multiple aspects of the business to gain knowledge of the total operation
- Within the first year and based on performance, promotion in the business to a Director role. Director responsibilities vary by which department you are promoted to
- Follow specific growth track toward long-term career with Chick-fil-A
- Work alongside the team in daily production and operation
- Lead and develop new team members
- Perform team training and development, as well as evaluations and one-on-ones
- Drive a positive culture amongst the team
- Meet regularly with the Operator and leadership team for development
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- 1+ years of previous leadership experience preferred (this can include leadership experience during college years)
- Hard-working, driven individual. Understands grit and perseverance
- Strategic thinker, goal-oriented, focused on development
- Great communicator, ability to connect with multiple personalities
- Effectively coach and give direction with enthusiasm and energy
- Positively impact the people and culture around you
- Forward-thinker, always setting the pace
- Vision for career with Chick-fil-A
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.