- Winder, GA 30680, USA
Chick-fil-A Winder opened its doors over 10 years ago and has enjoyed serving the community of Winder, Georgia. The team is lead by an Owner/Operator who began working at Chick-fil-A after college, lead and grew a Mall Unit before opening his current store in 2010. The store has seen continued growth each year and enjoys serving the schools, churches, and members of the surrounding community. The Owner/Operator values relationships and has built a family atmosphere with his 90+ person team. He strives to create an environment where everyone feels cared for and enjoys coming to work. His team works together to produce crave-able food for their guests.
FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Winder. You are applying to the Kitchen Director position with Chick-fil-A Englewood.
Do you love working in the Back of the House? Are you a servant leader? Chick-fil-A Winder is looking for a high-caliber, self-driven and motivated leader who can thrive under pressure to be their next Kitchen Director. This individual will be a part of the leadership team and have the ability to impact and manage 30-40 individuals. After an initial training period of learning all aspects of Chick-fil-A, this leader will have the opportunity to own the day to day needs and operations of the kitchen. This leader must have high emotional intelligence, the ability to build strong relationships, grit, energy, attention to detail, and a high tolerance for stress. The Kitchen Director will have a high-level of responsibility as Chick-fil-A Winder continues to grow. Join this dynamic team and help lead a thriving business with one of the fastest-growing brands in the nation, Chick-fil-A!
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver amazing food in a timely manner
- Coach the Kitchen Team Members and Supervisors to:
- Create a fast speed of service
- Prepare and produce properly
- Execute and maintain a clean and organized kitchen to promote food safety and minimize waste
- Manage Inventory and ordering
- Schedule Kitchen Team Members and Supervisors
- Communicate consistently, clearly and kindly
- Solve problems in the kitchen (staff, equipment breakdowns, etc.)
- Coach, evaluate and develop leaders - consistent and formal accountability and feedback
- Uphold the Chick-fil-A standards in the kitchen
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of kitchen food service management experience
- ServeSafe Certified
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Desire to care for others. Strong relationship builder
- Systems thinker and problem solver
- Results oriented and able to work in a very fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Professional in appearance, communication, and actions
- Passion for people and providing world class service
- Servant-hearted, respectful, team mentality
- Ability to motivate others and create structure
DAY IN THE LIFE/SCHEDULE
- Monday - Saturday availability | 40-45 hours/week | Sundays + one other weekday off
- Anticipated schedule: opening, closing, and mid shifts each month
- Typically 5, 8-10 hour days
- Overview: Spend each day thinking for and leading a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-million dollar business. You will push team members to be their best while delivering excellent customer service. You will wear multiple hats and have your hand in innovation and strategy, vision, customer service, and goal setting to ensure core kitchen operations are meeting/exceeding Chick-fil-A’s high standards.