- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Interested in working in one of the highest volume Chick-fil-A's in the chain?
Located in Philadelphia, PA, Chick-fil-A Northeast Tower Center is owned and operated by Duane Pierce, who started his journey with Chick-fil-A by opening this location in 2016. After a career in the military and 23 years as a police officer, he started his second career as the Owner/Operator of this Chick-fil-A in West Philly! Since its opening, Chick-fil-A Northeast Tower has experienced tremendous growth and held record months in 2020, making them top 10 in the chain and #1 in DoorDash sales! The team values putting customers first, team work, continuous improvement, stewardship, and personal excellence. They strive to be their best at all times by focusing on hospitality, cleanliness, and quality! Join a team that exists to glorify God, by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to them, and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A Northeast Tower Center!
Chick-fil-A Northeast Tower Center is seeking an Restaurant Manager (called Director in-house) who will work on the leadership team to provide operational oversight and strong leadership to 90+ team members. The ultimate goal for this person is to work alongside the General Managers and the other Directors to play a key role in leading the Back of House and developing team members. They will spend their time in the restaurant overseeing and assisting with operations as well as training team members and carrying out administrative tasks. This individual must have a strong work ethic, while also prioritizing the care of the team and guests. Long-term, this individual will have the opportunity to continue to serve as a top leader in an even larger capacity like helping pursue another franchise location or even pursue becoming an Owner/ Operator themselves.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hold the team of 90+ accountable to Chick-fil-A standards
• Train and develop team members as well as improve team performance
• Ensure operational effectiveness to grow revenue
• Perform with excellence while in the operation of the business
• Address any guest issues that may arise
• Perform off-shift managerial tasks such as inventory, ordering, and scheduling
• Maintain positive working relationship with team providing feedback when necessary • Demonstrate good stewardship of the business and resources
• Meet with the Operator and leadership team for development
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1-3+ years of proven leadership experience
- Experience in restaurants and/or hospitality industry is a plus
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Possesses an understanding of working in a fast pace environment
- Pays close attention to detail
- Values integrity; trustworthy and honesty
- Possesses a willingness and desire to serve
- Desires to continue to learn and grow
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.