- State College, PA, USA
FireSeeds is a recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Happy Valley. You are applying to the Service Director position with Chick-fil-A in State College, PA.
Located in State College, PA, Chick-fil-A Happy Valley is owned and operated by Bruce Herold, who has been working with Chick-fil-A for over twenty years! Bruce opened Chick-fil-A Happy Valley in 2010 and has led the business to significant sales growth. Bruce has a passion for his team and developing leaders. His team values thinking of others first, holding one another accountable, responding with courage, accepting responsibility, and growing in wisdom. Chick-fil- A Happy Valley exists to glorify God by being State College's most caring company! Join a team of engaged employees who care about one another and enjoy selling great food fast and accurately with genuine hospitality.
Chick-fil-A Happy Valley is seeking a Service Director with the ability to provide operational oversight and strong leadership to its 85+ team members. The ultimate goal for this person is to work alongside the Owner/Operator and leadership team to play a key role in leading the Front of House and Drive-thru Operations. This leader will oversee the guest experience and overall productivity while developing their team to do the same. This individual must be committed to meeting and exceeding company goals as well as passionate about the growth and impact of the team and organization. After 2-3 years of learning and adding value to the business, this leader would have the opportunity to apply to Chick-fil-A Corporate’s Leadership Development Program (LDP), a program that Chick-fil-A selects futures Operators out of, or apply directly to become and Owner/ Operator.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hold the team of 85+ accountable to Chick-fil-A core values and productivity standards
- Oversee the Service Manager and Drive-thru manager as well as their teams
- Train and develop team members as well as improve team performance
- Monitor drive-thru productivity metrics as well as overall guest experience
- Benchmark performance metrics against chain top 20% performance
- Perform off-shift managerial tasks such as scheduling, interviewing, leadership meetings, etc.
- Work with leadership team to ensure excellence in overall dining experience
- Meet regularly with the Operator and leadership team for development
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2-3+ years of leadership and/or management experience
- Passionate about service to others
- Experience developing other leaders
- Demonstrates professionalism and emotional intelligence; strong interpersonal communicator
- Understanding of tracking and reporting metrics
- Passionate about understanding and developing team members
- Ability to make decisions quickly in unknown/uncertain situations
- Demonstrates positivity and warmth
- Ability to be a team player and think of others first
- Possesses a willingness and desire to serve and learn
100% health, dental, vision coverage, Bonus Opportunity