Restaurant Training Director
- Pell City, AL, USA
FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Pell City. You are applying to the Talent Director position with Chick-fil-A Pell City.
Located in Pell City, Alabama, Chick-fil-A Pell City is owned and operated by Brian Jennings, who took over the business two years ago but has been an Operator since 2006! After a career in teaching and coaching high school basketball, he felt called to the business world, specifically Chick-fil-A. After 12 years operating the Gadsden Mall location, Brian became the Operator of Chick-fil-A Pell City, which is on track to exceed 6 Million in revenue in 2020. Brian cares deeply about his team of 90+ and desires that whether they work for Chick-fil-A longterm or not, that they leave his team a better version of themselves. The company strives to impact the world in a positive way, one person at a time. Join a family-oriented team that focuses on serving others while also building a legacy!
Chick-fil-A Pell City is seeking a Training Director to focus on the overall training and development of the team. This individual will serve on the leadership team, but will work in the operation observing and assessing the team in how well they understand the processes and procedures in place. The Training Director will support trainers in the orientation and onboarding of new team members. Ultimately the Training Director will be an example for the team working in the operation, while also assessing any training that occurred that day. Long-term, this individual will have the opportunity to continue to serve as a top leader in an even larger capacity like helping pursue another franchise location or even pursuing becoming an Owner/ Operator themselves through Chick-fil-A Corporate!
- Lead and think for the training of the team of 90+
- Hold the team accountable to standards and procedures in place
- Train and support trainers, coordinators, shift leaders, and team members
- Assess the effectiveness of the current training plan and processes
- Be an example for the team in the operation
- Observe trainers and team to offer feedback
- Assess the organization’s workflow to find opportunities for improvement
- Participate in and facilitate interviews for new staff
- Meet regularly with leadership team and one-on-one with the Operator for consistent development
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1-2+ years of leadership or management experience required
- Prior experience mentoring and/or coaching others is a plus
- Relational over transactional
- Demonstrates humility; willingness to complete tasks that may seem beneath them
- Possesses a growth mindset; self-motivated
- Demonstrates patience, kindness, and empathy in dealing with people
- Thrives in a fast paced environment; ability to work long hours on your feet
- Ability to communicate effectively; can praise and discipline when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.