Leadership Development Program
- King of Prussia, PA, USA
Located about 15 miles from Center City Philadelphia, Chick-fil-A King of Prussia is owned and operated by Kevin McDavid, who joined Chick-fil-A after serving 6.5 years in the Army and 25 years with Johnson & Johnson. Kevin felt drawn to Chick-fil-A’s culture and mission as they strive to become the world’s most caring company, and was excited to be selected as an Operator and open his restaurant in August 2013. Kevin and his 85 team members have led the business to significant sales growth over the past 7 years, as they’ve grown from a volume of 3.5 to 7.6 million. In fact, the team was awarded the “Symbol of Success” twice, which is the restaurant's highest award given for sales growth over the previous year. Join a team that embodies the core values of Integrity, Loyalty, Dedication, Excellence, and Perseverance as they strive to make a difference in the lives of their guests each day!
Have you ever considered a career with Chick-fil-A? Do you have a passion for hospitality and customer service? Do you want to leave a footprint in the lives and community of King of Prussia, PA? Chick-fil-A King of Prussia is looking for a high-caliber, self-driven and motivated leader who can thrive under pressure to join their Leadership Development Program. This intentional program is designed to learn every aspect of managing a fast-paced Chick-fil-A restaurant with hands-on experience and opportunities to grow and develop as a leader! During training, this individual will become familiar with each area of their restaurant and then focus their time in Back of House operations for the first 12-18 months. This role is not for the faint of heart. This restaurant is so busy that this opportunity will challenge any leader to question their resolve, patience, and people skills. This leader must have high emotional intelligence, grit, energy, flexibility, attention to detail, and a passion to lead the team with enthusiasm and excitement!
The Leadership Development Program is filled with high-level responsibilities and career growth which could put this leader on a trajectory to own/operate their own Chick-fil-A restaurant or move into a position with Chick-fil-A Corporate. Join this dynamic team and help lead a thriving $7+ million business with one of the fastest growing brands in the nation, Chick-fil-A!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead teams on-shift through overseeing daily operations, work-flow, and customer service
- Take ownership of leading and developing 3-4 direct reports, including holding team members accountable to Chick-fil-A core values and productivity standards
- Equip team to meet production standards for restaurant and catering orders
- Perform off-shift managerial tasks such as inventory, ordering, forecasting future food orders, and scheduling
- Rotate through multiple aspects of the business including Front of House, Back of House, and Drive Thru to gain knowledge of the total operation
- Receive Executive coaching to grow as a business leader within Chick-fil-A
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and leadership team
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1-3+ years of leadership and management experience preferred
- Demonstrates a servant leadership mentality
- Provides excellent customer service—evident that you love what you do
- Possesses a willingness and desire to learn and be coached
- Self-starter and problem solver with strong time-management skills
- Ability to keep composer under high pressure and make decisions quickly
- Humble—willing to do tasks that others might consider beneath them
- Ability to receive constructive feedback with a growth mindset
- Passionate about understanding the business and developing the team
- Positively impact the people and culture with high integrity and purpose
Competitive salary, monthly bonuses, health insurance, PTO, and 401K.