- Westminster, CO, USA
FireSeeds is the recruiting firm partnered with Chick-fil-A Orchard Park. You are applying to the Director position with Chick-fil-A Orchard Park.
Located in Denver, CO, Chick-fil-A Orchard Park is owned and operated by Wes Yahara, who has been with Chick-fil-A for the past 8 years! Wes started his career with Chick-fil-A eager to learn everything there was to know about the company. After positively impacting several Chick-fil-A’s by implementing his results and proven strategies, Wes opened Chick-fil-A Orchard Park in January 2018 and has since grown the business to a $7.5M sales volume annually. The company exists to provide an incredible opportunity to its staff that focuses on developing them to succeed in and outside of Chick-fil-A. Join a team who is dedicated to delivering a remarkable experience to each and every guest.
Chick-fil-A Orchard Park is seeking a Director level leader (Senior level management) who will lead and oversee the restaurant operation. This leader should have a large capacity for for driving restaurant operations all while ensuring customer satisfaction and care of the team. The ultimate goal for this person is to work alongside the Owner/Operator and the Senior leadership team to position the business for growth by playing a key role in overall profitability and sales growth. This individual must be someone who is hands on and able to jump into the fast pace of Chick-fil-A. Long-term, this individual will have the opportunity to continue to serve as a top leader in an even larger capacity or even pursue becoming an Owner/Operator themselves!
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure operational excellence while on shift alongside team
- Lead teams of up to 35 team members on a shift
- Execute business operations with optimism and humility
- Position the business for growth
- Wear multiple hats (ensure efficiency, monitor guest experience and satisfaction scores, participate in interviewing, selecting and training team members, scheduling, restaurant maintenance, etc.)
- Meet with the Operator for development
- Ensure Chick-fil-A Orchard Park is meeting and exceeding all Chick-fil-A standards
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3-5+ years of driving results in an operation
- Restaurant or hospitality/retail background is a plus
- Possesses humility; willing to do tasks that others might consider beneath them
- Ability to take personal ownership and responsibility
- Willing to learn; capacity for quick growth
- Optimism; ability to bring positive energy to the room
- Ability to adapt quickly to new tasks
Competitive Compensation, 100% paid health, dental, vision insurance